Sunday, April 3, 2016

Donald Trump Hosting a Campaign Rally in my Fucking Backyard

 
Republican favorite Donald Trump is planning his first Long Island campaign rally and of all the places on Long Island he is having it in BETHPAGE! Fuck yea! Sign me up! I'm dumb hyped for this. The rally will be held Wednesday April 6th at 6 p.m at Grummans Studios.

Let's fucking go. I can't believe Trump is going to be in Bethpage of all places. The New York primary is Tuesday April 19th and the Donald is preparing to make this state switch from blue to red. Trump is going to win the Republican election from New York but we need him to take that lying bitch Hillary down. If he makes one comment or remark that bashes Hillary the roof is going to blow off that building and land on the 18th hole of the Bethpage Black golf course.

I'm a bit nervous that I'll embarrass the billionaire presidential candidate with how much I intend on tailgating and drinking for such a non tailgating and drinking event. I don't want Donny T looking bad for something out of his control like the dumbasses in St. Louis. However, I'd be a bad alcoholic by not drinking for this event. I'll have to be a good boy but I need that extra juice.


For all my fellow Long Island Trump supporters: you will need tickets to attend the rally. The tickets will be free of cost and you should be able to register for them here Tuesday April 5th. Who knows if an event of this magnitude ever happens right here in Bethpage ever again. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

I hope there is a strong showing at this rally in favor of Trump. If anyone goes there protesting I hope you swim in a pool of shit water filled with Aids needles. Nothing you protesters do will stop Trump from running for president and being the Republican presidential nominee so fuck off. The Donald is coming to Bethpage and his rally is something that cannot be missed.


1 comment:

  1. Damn I'm so excited to go to this as well. Ill be drinking too :D

    ReplyDelete