Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ronda Rousey did not Handle Losing very Well

Not looking too hot there... Are ya Ronda?

 
**Warning** If you are as sensitive as Ronda Rousey you may not want to read this blog. There will be some not-so-nice things said in this article. In this blog I'm going to kick Ronda Rousey's ass. Wait a minute.... Holly Holm did that already!!!! I should revise that statement. I'm just not going to back her up and feel bad for her. I'm the tough son of a bitch hiding behind a lap top and I have no sympathy for you Ronda!



Ronda Rousey was a guest on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and it was an "emotional" interview. In this interview Rousey discussed her fight with Holly Holm and how she was effected by her first UFC defeat. She took the loss like an absolute bitch. Ronda "Rowdy" Rousey was all high and mighty while she was champion on top of the UFC womens division. Ending fights in 10 seconds and running her mouth on celebrities. Then she got out-brawled by "Hollywood" Holly Holm (I self proclaimed her Hollywood by the way). Rousey was an overwhelming favorite to take down Holm like she did to her other 12 opponents, but the +900 underdog wasn't having any of that. The undestructable Rousey has been destroyed.

"Hollywood" Holly Holm knocks Ronda Rousey out
 
Rousey came to realization that now that she's been beat, she will not be getting all the awesome publicity she was getting and loving. Ronda bursted into tears and told Ellen, "What am I anymore if I'm not this? And I was literally sitting there thinking about killing myself at that exact second. I'm like, I'm nothing. What do I do anymore? Nobody gives a shit about me anymore without this." Oh it sure breaks my heart to see Ronda like that... This women still has everything. Even with that big 1 loss on her record. Rousey became a feminist icon. So many women drew to her and ate up anything she says or does. In Ellen's interview with the ex-champion, Rousey proved that she is super sensitive and loved the ups and cant handle the downs. "Rowdy" Rousey is being kicked while she's down and she can't handle it at all. She deserves every bit of it in my opinion.

Boo fucking Hoo Ronda. Sorry your not fucking Wonder Women anymore. Why on earth should I feel bad for you? If you wanted Holm so bad again why is she fighting somebody else and your making movies and taking naked body paint pictures? I think the media jumped the gun on Ronda Rousey a little too fast. She only fought in 12 fights and people were already crowning her the Muhammad Ali of UFC. She is a foul-mouthed, conceited, masculine women who loved being in the spot light. She would publically expres her opinions on anything because shes "the tough bitch who doesn't take shit" and she really needs to keep her mouth shut! Like it is now.

I don't know what I want more in Holly Holms match against Miesha Tate on March 5th. Do I want to see Holm fuck up Ronda again. Yes. Yes I do. Buttttttt do I want Miesha Tate to beat Holm so that Ronda doesn't get the satisfaction. I know UFC president Dana White wants Holm to win so that he can bank on the Rousey/Holm rematch. There's no reason why a blockbuster pay-per-view drawing between Rousey and Holm shouldn't of been on March 5th. Holms fighting again and Ronda's not, and Rousey wont fight anybody else except for Holm. I say this to you Holly... Fuck Rousey. Fight her on your terms. Fight somebody else after Miesha Tate and don't give this bitch the gratification of the rematch she thinks she deserves. Either way whenever Holm and Rousey do go at it again, I think you all know who I'll be pulling for.

You didn't go away Ronda. Everybody is gonna be riding your ass on your "comeback story" now. So don't worry, stop crying, your still the face of Womens Ultimate Fighting even though your not the one with the belt. However Ronda.... This is your last chance. Your last opportunity to be in the spot light. If Rousey doesn't beat Holm and only Holm for the title, you might as well jump off a cliff or whatever the fuck you were going to do because it's all over. Please don't commit suicide. I don't wish that upon you. I wouldn't miss you though... : 0


I'm Vincent Clinco and that was a #SharkAttack

By the way, it's too bad Ellen DeGeneres eats box. There's something about those baby blues that I find rather attractive. Check out Ronda's interview with Ellen in the video below.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment